Thursday, February 5, 2009

My first blog posting!!!!

Seeing my friends doing it, i was curious? Will it work for me? I have decided......I am gonna start blogging bout my life, family, friends and even enemies! This will be my first ever posting in blogspot! Yeah!!!!!!

How shall i start? Oh yeah, today's management exam. "Aiyo, ya kekurenge, same kastam anna seyalam"( WHY ASKING IT, DAMN HARD BUT CAN DO!). It was a challenge doing it but let's face the fact, it was worth doing it. I was happy with my outcome although i might end up losing few marks. Haizzz...... After that, i cycled back home and immediately carassed( HOPE THE SPELLING IS CORRECT) my loyal companion, my current love and the resurrected one, My laptop.

I surfed the net in desperation. For 4 days, i did not listen to any news. Whether it is Obama or Pak Lah, i was desperate for news. To my utter shock, guess what happened?

Perak is taken over BN( Barisan Nutshell's ). Not even a year, Pakatan Rakyat is kicked out from the state. WTH( What the heck? ). Haih.... Malaysian politics! Damn weird..... Leaders who care for themselves and their agenda! Haih... susah. First, they mess up with football, now my state. What to do, 'ellam vithi'( all faith )!

After that, i downloaded slumdog millionaire songs. One word, Superb!!! AR Rahman rocks!!!! A music marvel to remember for a lifetime. Song were superb especially Jai Ho, Liquid Dance and o.....saya. Deserved his golden globe accolade. Tamilan valke!!! At least he eased my earlier shock!!!!

Called my mum, told her about exam... she was glad that i managed to get through this exam fine. Mums.....They rock!!!!!( AT TIMES, HEHEHEHE )

Currently, i am having Maggi Mee for dinner....Haizzzz....Tough times....Must be vegetarian for 4 days. Have to sacrifice Char Kuay Teow and chicken rice. Arghhh!!!!!

K. That's all for now. MassComm is coming up. Have to study!!!!

Ciao....

No comments:

Post a Comment