Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yesterday, valentine!!!! today, 100 years!!!!

Many would be bringing their loved ones to romantic getaways. Me.....Haizzzz.....End up buying flowers for my girlfriend, My Grandmother. My girlfriends in my life are my mother, my auntie, Amutha and my grandmother. Wish i had a girlfriend. Haizz..............K,lets move on.

Saturday was basically a boring day. Switch on the TV, everything about valentine. Arghhh!!!! Valekite( Paining( is there such word) )!!!!!!!!! My friends would be like cuddling their gals, but i end up doin nothin but cleanin the house. Someone please help me! Switched off the tv, played with my wife. As usual FIFA 09. Damn boring la.....Wanna watch movie....But......All the movies suck....Wanna meet friends but on sunday( which is today ) only i will meet them. Wish time had moved fast. Evening, went for a jog. At last i am doing something valuable. Wanna loss weight. I was inspired by few people in my life. Kena kuruskan badan!!! Nak pikat awek noh!!! Hahahahaha...........No la, this is for my own benefit oni wat....

Night, went for dinner and went to jusco to check out some clothes. Normally, people would go with their partner for valentines but i had to go with my family. My friends are asking e, whether u have Girlfriend. I will end up saying my grandmother!!!! Haizz.....Who knows, maybe next year i will be able to get my valentine!!! Who knows! After 3 months, i am going to Jusco. So long!!!! Not much changes. But i think is for sure, the crowd will keep on increasing. Arghh!!!! Want peace and serenity also cannot. There also, i see a lot of couples. Manese vondujipochi( Heart Broke ). Avinesh, it's ok. Single life will not last long. The right person will come for you.

Today, 'woke up damn early'! 10.45 a.m. Fuyoh!!! Still cannot break my record, 12.30 p.m. Woke up, took my shower and straight went to school for the 100 years celebration. Took my Appa's Japanese Muscle, Nissan Sunny. At school, met my friends and lepak with them. Went to prefects booth and lepak there for a while. Anderson has changed......Buildings painted, classes refurbished and the tie has also changed! Hmmmm.... Muneterem ( Improvements ). After that went to kalai for lunch wif friends. There i we end up sitting with a bunch of weird guys. They were acting girlish and looking at one of our friends. Was a funny moment! People with their diverse attitudes and beliefs. Went back home at 3p.m. Damn tired!!!! Driving the muscle does need a lot of energy. Played with my wife as usual and in the evening went for a jog. Night, i ate nasi minyak. All my hard work gone in just a dish. Aiyo! Aiyo!Eppedi meliyurutu( how to lose weight ).

Quite a bittersweet feelings for me for the past 2 days, Happy and sad, summed up my days. Just hope that i can spend my next two weeks of holidays efficiently and not lazing around the house. Gtg. Wanna Varanaam Aayiraam! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment