Monday, April 27, 2009

Back again........This time, consistently!!!!!!!! Hope so......

It's been ages!!!!! For a very long time, i have been idle and not blogging. Is it because i am lazy or have i lost interest on myself? No one would be able to answer these questions.......What is happening to me? Who cares!!!! Lets start a new chapter in my life!!! Hopefully........Sigh.........

For the past few months, it has been a roller coaster ride for me........Whether it is in a good way or even the bad way.....But, mostly the bad way.....but the good ones i will cherish the most. I don't how many times i have had crushes and little affection for certain people......The unexpected happened.......... Many of you guys would have heard love at first sight.........The definition, Love at first sight is an emotional condition whereby a person feels romantic attraction for a stranger on the first encounter with the stranger. The term may be used to refer to a mere sexual attraction or crush, but it usually refers to actually falling in love with someone literally the very first time one sees him or her, along with the deep desire to have an intimate relationship with that person. That happened to me!!!!! The feeling was just awesome.........It was certainly a 'minnale' scene for me.......I thought it was normal but this was certainly different.

However, for every good start, there will be bump ahead........Brought down to earth......I realisethat it will not work out for me..........Many stories about her......Not good ones but bad ones......I just ignored it but it became stronger and stronger.....As Sports Analyst would say, gaining momentum!!!!! I would love to approach her but fear swallowed me due to these incidents. For the first time, i am feeling shy to meet a person and even socialize.........Sigh.........You know what......People might say that ' they are many fishes in the sea'. However, this is a 'fish' i would love to show my love, affection and kindness. You guys might be wondering, who is that girl????? My friends who by chance, reads this post would know who is that.......Enough said about this......Before i move on, i would like to thank Ben for the piece of advice he gave me....Macha sorry to dissapoint you......I still takut la!!! and also Seeva for helping me to move on with my life.....

Tomorrow, i will be shifting to 1592...New surroundings , new ambience....... Just looking forward to stay with Ben, Black, Calvin and 'Tiamyamchat' Wai siong.....Hahahahahah.....Ambik kau.......Anyway, will never forget 1394.....Bittersweet experinces. My upmost thanks to Alex, Kam, Michael, Why, Kah Weng and Victor for making me feel at home in 1394......Will never forget you guys.........

Oh sudah lupa, exam this wednesday.......Must study.....Social Psychology!!!!!! My very gut feeling says that i will score this paper.......Certainly i will score....With GOD's grace, hopefully i will score a 4.00 pointer for this subject.....

From now on, i will keep you guys updated about my day life and some articles that might interest you all........

Kudos!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment