Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pasar Malam on my own.......Boring!!!!

Woke up at 8 and went to gym. Not a nice way to start your day. This time however, i drove my mum's car to gym. Ahhhh....At last don't need to walk back and forth. Worked out for 2 hours. Damn tired!!!! Lost 3 KG's only so far. I have no right to brag about it. Need to work even more harder..... Kena langsingkan badan!!!!

Upon reaching home. i cooked manggi and watched Anderson Cooper 360. One of the best if not the best news show that i have watched. As we can see, many news segments showcase only important issues that is bogging our earth and issues that would raise people's attention. In this show however, Anderson Cooper tends to show a different genre in his show. He focuses mainly on people's plight and even investigates this issues by himself to show people the truth. He is widely by known many Journalist for his honest reporting. He always be my motivation to succed forward.

Evening, played badminton with my brother. Always hated playing with him last time. However, he has improved since. He can play well now. Thina, accept this fact.....I am better than you!!! Hahahahaha........Played few sets and tried to sweat ourselves. Boy, did we sweat!!!!

At 7 p.m, i went to the pakatan pasar malam. Wanted to buy 'Char Koy Kak' and bubble tea. One of my all time favourite drink but nothing beats green tea. The best!!!! This time, i went on my own to pasar malam. Damn boring!!!!! Called my mum and my brother. Both of them don't want to come. Ennala nenge!!!! Certainly, it was boring!!!! Will never go to pasar malam on my own again!!! Regretted it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment