Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm back!!!

Haizz...... Never blog for three straight days. Exams and Thaipusam, very busy. At last, one thing is over. Exams!!!! Yahoo!!!!! What a relieve! After a week of stress and anxiety, at last i get some rest. After Marketing exam was over, straight took a bus back to ipoh.

Reach home at only 6 o'clock. Damn tiring journey. Although it takes only 40 minutes from Kampar to Ipoh, it was so tiring waiting for the bus and sitting in a rusty old bus. Haizzz......Upon reaching home,i changed into my sporting gear and went for a jog. I wanna lose weight, damn fat aredy. Arghhh!!!!! Wanna become fit and impress the gals....Hehehehehehe....jokin la...

At night, i decided to bask myself into games....Hahahaha.....FIFA 09 and Championship Manager. Two of my favourite games. Played from 8.30 p.m till 12.00 p.m. Damn desperate to play. After that, i wanted to watch Tv but i was just too tired to continue. Tidur!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment