Friday, February 6, 2009

Mass comm exam....Can say 'makan sayur' la...

Friday, the start of a weekend. Normally, student would be able to back to their hometown. But in my case it is different. I have got an exam to endure and plus studying for Sociology. Arghh!!!!!! Tension, tension.

Woke up at 8 a.m. and started breezing through writing for mass comm note. I was confident that i would be able to score in this subject. After studying for about 2 hours, i decided to surf the net to find out about the latest development in Perak. It is confirmed....BN has taken over my beloved state, Perak. The Sultan has given his consent. I was so disapointed. Apa mau buat... sudah terjadi! Pity Pakatan Rakyat and our rakyat. We were robbed off democracy today. Those three 'frogs' will always be remembered as destroyers of democracy. Haizzzz.....

12 o'clock, i left for campus. Cycled there....I hate cycling. Prefer walking. Maybe, tomorrow i might walk to campus. Much more better although it is time consuming! Upon arrival, went through my notes again. Just to make sure that i was ready war! Hehehehehe!!!

2.30p.m. The war started . I expected to be a tough opponent. However it ended up losing to me. Hahahahah. The paper was fine except for section B which was a lil bit tough. Overall, it was a easy paper. Makan sayur!!!!! Returned back home with a little peace of mind. Next is sociology. Aiyo, must study again.....Besok balik for thaipusam.....Cousins are coming over. Damn syok!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Maybe i might not blog tomorrow coz i will be busy for thaipusam. Might return on monday to blog. K. Next is sociology. Need to study. Wanna get 4 flat.... Heheheheh.......ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment