Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tired, tired, tired!!!!! Psycho!!!! Psycho!!!!!

8.30 a.m, alamak!!!! So early!!!!! 9.oo a.m went to westlake to shift to my new room in 1592. I was so damn happy but sad also la......1394, will always be remembered as the house with many personalities. From the money minded to the crazy one, one hell of a year i had at 1394.....Moving on, after getting the keys to my new room, i had to shift all my stuffs to my new crib.

Called Kai Mun..........To help me carry my stuffs..... Called him........Our friend, baru bangun and still drowzy....Aiyoh.....Hilang seorang assistant...... nevermind, i had to go solo....and damn 'solo' it was......Damn tiring.....Had to walk back and forth from my former crib to my new crib 5 times......Plus the things were not like some feather...It was like carrying two 'rikishi's'......Enna kodemei Sar!!!!!

It took me 30 minutes to bring those things......Amma!!!!!! mudiliye!!!! Then, cleaned up the room and arranged my things......Relief....Job well done.....This time i will be staying in a double room....Will be staying wif Ash, my classmate and 'kappe kawan'.....Papem ippede poguthe ne te.........Went for lunch with Black, Kai Mun and Wai Siong....Had Koay Teow.......Again!!!!!Damn bored with it.....but what to do that's my favourite noodle( is it actualy a noodle ? )....can someone help me answer that.....Sigh......

Came back, went through my socio psycho notes for a while..... No mood to study ......exam tomorrow...I damn relax here....Susah la....But score la this subject...minimum aso B+ la.....My target is A......4.oo flat....hahahaha....tengok macam mana!!!!harap 'Kadavul' boleh merahmati saya.......

At 6.45p.m, went out for dinner with my housemates. Had 'wan tan hor'.....again, koay teow based meal....Aiyoh...Kaduvule!!!!! Enna seyerethe......Udde mudeliye!!!! Balik and tried my level to go through all the notes....Social norms la, social loafing la, cognitive viewpoint la, that point, this point...Too many terms...Arghhh

In the mean time, i helped Wai Siong to revise Sociology.... Pity that fella...Two papers tomorrow....Macha, all the best and don't give up.........

Again and again, i am always thinking about her......Bitten and will never go away.......What can i do???? Ellam thangenam.......God is there for me.....He will help me too choose the right path in my life.......But God......One request.....Can u give me the oppurtunity to meet her.......Please!!!!!!! I will pour milk for Murugan for Thaipusam 2010.........and also help in my exams......En kanavellam nineverunam......

Chaozzzzz.........

1 comment:

  1. macha.....
    u so desperate for the girl meh???
    zzzzz
    either u go for the tree or u find others...
    the forest is so big...
    so many choices for u to choose la...

    ReplyDelete