Monday, May 11, 2009

Lama tak blogging!!!!

It's been a while, since i have blogged. The last time i blogged was when i was in Kampar. Missing Ghany, Kow Pat ( i hope i spelled it correctly ) and 1592. Missing you all la guys!!! Black, Bong, Ben, Wai Siong and Calvin, miss you all la!!!!! It's been almost 2 weeks since my foundation ended. Really miss my classmates but what to do, things have to move forward. Cannot move backwards!!!!

Basically i have been hitting out at the gym near my area for my break so far. My mum sponsored me to go to gym. Something to cherish!!!! Trying hard to lose my flabs. DAMN HEAVY LA!!!! 90 Kg's is no joke. Need to lose a lot of weight!!!! Trying to lose 10 Kg's and progress from that weight after that. I have been to the gym many times. So, basically it was 'jujubee' for me. Hahahahahaha......I have been doing many kind's of exercises which basically will help sculpt my body. I am dedicating this weight lost regime to my mother and my friend, Ash. Both of them have basically pushed me on losing weight. You guys will be my inspiration. As the saying goes, 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration!!!!

What else i did? Yup, i played futsal with my schoolmates at extreme park in Sunway. Damn is syok but tiring at the same time. Lama tak main!!!! Seeva, Karthik, Nicky, Mohan, Mugilan, Jhavin and Joshua were there. Played for about 2hours and enjoyed we did. I was glad to meet my schoolmates as i have not seen them for months. Hopefully, we will get to do this more often.

Hopefully, tomorrow i will be doing something meaningful rather than dwelling in my house everytime after exercising at the gym. Hopefully, i would be able to blog everyday as my internet connection in my house is unstable. Screw streamnyx!!!!!!!

Kudos......

No comments:

Post a Comment